Sunday, March 27, 2011

Boot Camp Week 1

Boot Camp Week 1 was great! Sunday night I did not sleep AT ALL. I kept waking up thinking I was going to sleep past my alarm clock or that I could get there and not be able to do anything asked of me. Little did I know, none of those things were going to happen. It turned out to be wonderful! I will be honest, Monday after the workout I began thinking - "Is this really worth the money?" It wasn't 'that hard.' But Wednesday morning was a completely new boot camp. Monday they were just warming me up. I already feel better about myself and have been eating soo much better this week. This weekend we went of a camp out with our seniors from church and I definitely did not eat well... but I look forward to getting back into my healthy eating habits from last week and working out hard. I have been sore and there are times; like 5:00am when I doubt what I am doing. But it is all worth it! It also helps that Jill, Christy and Ashley are there waiting for me every morning. We have had great bonding time and laugh soo much! I honestly think I am addicted! Looks like I will probably be signing up for another boot camp this summer!!! Looking forward to Week 2! I will keep you posted!

No comments: