Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Listen up Moms!


Hey Moms, or Soon-to-be-Moms!
If you are looking for a good Bible for you child, this one is amazing! I have read Wyatt a Bible story every night since the day he was born. The Aylor Family introduced Andrew and I to this Bible last year and we got it for Wyatt. Not only does Wyatt love the story, but he is learning the lessons that are supposed to be taught when reading the Bible. It is not just written as a story, but written to guide little hearts to Jesus.
My favorite part of this Bible is how at the end of each story; stories from the Old and New Testament - there is a connection that points you back to our Saviour. It shows the importance of Jesus and what is better than that? Wyatt loves reading his Bible and my favorite thing to hear him say at the end of his prayer each night is, "Thank you Jesus, I love you Jesus!"
The Lord is already molding his little heart and I know that reading this Bible to him is teaching him to be open to God's word!

1 comment:

The Links said...

thanks for sharing!! I'll have to add that to my wishlist!!