Thursday, March 17, 2011

Miss You!











So there are about a million more pictures where these came from. Basically we lived 3 years inseparable from one another. I think there was a time period, that we saw each other everyday and if we didn't for some strange reason, we talked on the phone about 5 times that specific day. We new everything about one another - the good and bad.
So I miss you Lyns! There are days when I wish Denmark was only 20 minutes away so I could meet you for coffee, have a slumber party and stay up all night, drive down the road with the windows down dancing/ rapping to whatever song was on the radio, eat without any thought of what we were eating, go shopping and buy the exact same clothes in a different shade of grey, hear someone use our name in the same sentence- "Oh Jodi and Lyns," because they knew we were a pair and pray together.
I love you best friend! I pray for you daily and can't wait until one day we are living life together again with our little families. God is doing amazing things in you and Martin's life and I love being a part of it- even from across the ocean!
Miss you TONS!
*I mean really - we could be sisters, look at those pictures above!* :)





No comments: