Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FUNNIES!!!

Tonight I went and put a t-shirt on. The t-shirt that I happened to put on was The 'Antler' & 'Claw' shirt from the Ranger's Last Season. Wyatt is in love with the Rangers - and Josh Hamilton to be exact.

When I walked in the room he said, "Nice Shirt Mom.... Nice Shirt!" :)
Whenever we watch any sporting event; football, basketball or hockey
- Wyatt asks, "Where's Josh?!!"
The last several months have been hard without baseball, he asks to watch it regularly! Glad it is about to start again.
We have learned that Wyatt picks up on our mannerisms and saying more than we know. Whenever he does something a crazy 2 year old does without thinking, Andrew will say,
"Wyatt, Come on Buddy."
Tonight Wyatt threw a ball at Andrew, but he wasn't paying attention. He wanted his Daddy to catch it.
-Wyatt yelled, "COME ONNN... COME onnn!"
We could only laugh!
Last but not least, his vocabulary is growing like crazy! He was watching a commercial on Nick Jr. and they showed something slimy.
- Wyatt said, "Mom that is disgusting!!!"
So crazy my two year old is using that word!
Lots of blogging this week - it's because the only part of my that doesn't feel awful is my fingers, and I am not good at sitting still. So enjoy the reads!

No comments: