Sunday, August 9, 2009

What a wedding!

Wow, I have not posted anything in a really long time. I have had a wonderful summer and plan on living it up this last week. But we have been going crazy since the beginning of July. To start things off, my best friend Lynsey got married to a wonderful Dane named Martin. Their wedding was in Durango on Blue Lake Ranch, and it was a week long fun of everything you can imagine! My In-Laws kept Wyatt for the week( who we love dearly for), which allowed me to focus on Lyns (the bride) and also have a vacation with my husband. It was fabulous making all new Danish friends and seeing how the Lord can bring so many people together. We played Danish games, had wonderful fellowship, ate amazing food, took in the beautiful scenery and even went white water rafting! So fun! Here are some pictures of our time in Durango!

No comments: