Sunday, August 9, 2009

JBelle Photography ;)




Last weekend we got family pictures taken. We were introduced to Julie Riggins (the photographer) by our sweet friend Kathryn Aylor. Julie is amazing and our pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. We will be using her for a long time coming. Here are two from the photo session. If you want to see ALL of them, send me a message in the comment section and I will give your the directions and the password. ;)




Check JBelle Photography out! She is wonderful! Oh... and if you use her, tell her you heard about it from me! ;)




2 comments:

B-Roll said...

I WANT....no NEEEEEEED to see ALL of the pictures por favor. :) Love you!

The Links said...

AWESOME...when we need family pictures I'll definitely have to get her number from you. She did a great job.