Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meals?

Well this week I do not have to worry about meals thanks to my wonderful husband. Yesterday he left and went to the store to get a "few" things. Little did I know that he had planned out the entire week of meals. When he came back he told me that since it was my first week back to school, and things would be crazy he decided to plan the meals, go to the store, and is going to cook every night! I have the best husband in the world!

Thanks babe, you are so amazing to me! I love you soo much! I appreciate the help and support you give me every day! The Lord has truly blessed me with you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew is so sweet!!! :) Ill be thinking about you this week back to school you go. The kids will love you as always!! can't wait to hear about your sweet meals this week. dinner soon. please please