Monday, August 10, 2009

Meals... Meals... Meals...

So my friend Katy always posts her meals for the week. I have gotten a few good recipes or even ideas for dinners that way. I thought I would start posting my meals as well and then we can get ideas from each other. Going to the store with a list saves me so much money!!!! I LOVE to cook, especially new things, so if you have any favorite recipes post them in the comment section for me! Once I get back into the swing of things during the school year, I normally cook wonderful meals every night! ;) This week I went pretty simple!
Meals for the Week!
Monday: Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice, Broccoli and Dinner rolls.
Tuesday: BLT Sandwiches, Potato Salad, and Kettle Chips
Wednesday: Frito Pie
Thursday: Veggie Deluxe Pizza and Cesar Salad
Friday: Mexican Food... probably Mia's! ;)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Jodi, would you please send me the recipe for the chicken you told me about -- the one that is wrapped with bacon and has mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup on it.

Love,
Amanda

Ashlea Campbell said...

I absolutely love this idea, Jodi! Can I get the slow cooker chicken recipe! I love cooking for my new family so I hope we can exchange recipes!

The Links said...

That all sounds yummy!!

I'm still waiting on those Southwestern Wraps recipe.....