Sunday, August 9, 2009

Update on the Little Guy!

Wyatt is now almost 9 months old! I cannot believe how big he has gotten soo fast. He has the funniest little personality and is still amazing baby. I have loved being home with him this Summer and the thought of going back to school with out him with me all day makes me a little sick to my stomach. But I know the Lord has a plan for us and I am blessed to have a little guy who adapts to any situation. Here are a few fun things we have done this summer and a few of his new little quirks!



He has a new face he makes. I love it! He crinkles up his nose and blows out air. He knows we love it and every time you hold up the camera he no longer smiles but makes this face! The things he will do for a laugh! ;) Wyatt's hair is also getting so long. The back and sides are now curling up just like his Daddy's! It is so cute and I hope it just keeps curling. The top of his hair is soo long. So this summer we have given him a Fo-hawk! He looks precious with it, don't you think?!

Some of our sweet friends for NY sent Wyatt a shirt. I had a little photo session with him on the porch! Notice he is clapping?! That is also new. He claps at everything that happens. ;)


Little stinker... those two words should sum him up! The picture above is the face we get when he is caught. He has now learned to crawl, or army crawl. It is a sight to see and since we have wood floors he is quit fast! His favorite thing to do is crawl under things; his swing, the table, or even the couch. We are constantly finding him in new places. Talk about re-arranging your house..... Oh, and he also follows Cal (our Lab) everywhere he goes. Good thing Cal lets him climb all over him. Wyatt will sometimes even chew on Cal's paw. I think it must be a boy thing! ;)

What is summer without baseball?! Here is Wyatt and I living it up at a Rough Rider's game. He is so content with being outside. He would stay awake for hours. He even rolled down the hill at the game... not on purpose, but he came up smiling when Andrew finally stopped him! ;)

My cousin Anne and I took our little boys to the Zoo. We went early in the morning the other day and it is the BEST time to go. I recommend it to everyone. It is not hot, there is NO traffic to fight inside or outside the zoo, and the animals are soo lively! Wyatt actually got to see elephants, giraffes and monkeys up close. The trainers even trained a chimpanzee right in front of us. It was very cool. But the picture above was the best of all. I have NEVER been this close to a Gorilla. She was the oldest of the gorillas at the Zoo and we were informed that she loved children. She would follow the kids from window to window and was very content to sit and watch their every move. I was enthralled. Andrew (my cousin's son) and Wyatt loved it. How neat is that?!


Last, but not least was Saturday night. We took Wyatt to his very first wedding. Andrew's cousin Kevin married a sweet girl named Taren and it was a very pretty wedding. Wyatt was so good, as always. The best part was dressing him up. Look how cute he looks in his button-up shirt, khaki's and stylin' little shoes. He is going to always be the bested dressed... (again just like his dad!) He enjoyed being passed around at the wedding and having so many people oooing and awwing at him!
I have so many more pictures! I am the crazy picture lady. This is probably the reason why Wyatt knows to smile when I hold up the camera! ;) He is doing so well and growing so fast. I love watching him form a personality and figure things out on his own. The Lord has truly blessed us with this little guy! Enjoy the pictures, I promise to update sooner!



2 comments:

The Mosiers said...

Your little guy is so cute! I'm sure he and Cade could get into some trouble together :) Where in the D/FW area are you guys? Maybe we can get our little stinkers together sometime!

Jodi said...

Erin... We would love to get together with you guys. We live in Richardson. It would be fun to meet up and let our little guys play! Let me know if you need anything, or need to know anything about the DFW area! ;)