Saturday, August 29, 2009

COLLEGE FOOTBALL ON MY MIND!

I have to start this post with the picture above! He is so peaceful in this picture. Wyatt was only 1 week old here! This was his very first Aggie game. We played TU and lost... but I am glad he got to experience one of our loves in the first week of his life. Can't you see the excitement on his face!? I know this started his love for the Aggies and College football just like his parents! HA!
Yes, you got that right! Wyatt is wearing football overalls and to be exact, he is wearing football overalls with a MAROON football on them. We are gearing up for AGGIE FOOTBALL! WHOOP! I love Aggie Football, even when we do not win. It is one of my favorite things to do, sit with a bunch of friends and watch our Aggies play. Andrew and I had season tickets for 2 years and then Wyatt came and we had to get rid of them for obvious reasons. (a newborn baby could not handle 120 degree heat and standing soo much) But we look forward to the day when Wyatt can attend his first Aggie Game at Kyle field. It will be a proud day for his Mommy and Daddy!
I think he is trying to say "GIG'EM" here! ;)
To be completely honest, I love ANY College football game. I could watch it all day long. It might have to do with my husbands obsession with it, but over these last 7 years we have been together, I have also fallen in love with this time of year! So YEAH for Football season!


AND... "Beat the Hell Outta WHOEVER Aggies!"


P.S. Thanks Aunt Lyns for these cute overalls! Wyatt loves them and we MISS you!





No comments: