Sunday, January 31, 2010

My taste buds are gone...

Man, I caught either what Wyatt had, or something from school. I started feeling bad Friday morning. I thought it was just a stuffy nose and would go away, but each day it has slowly gotten worse.

Friday night I sat on the couch, ate Chick Fil A and watched Julie and Julia after a full day home from school taking care of Wyatt who was really sick. Loved the movie by the way.

Saturday I took 26 kids to work with Habitat for Humanity, got my nails done with some church friends and then crashed at home. Andrew brought be McAlisters and a LARGE sweet tea and rented two movies. What an Amazing husband! Then again... crashed.

Today I have felt the worse. I am hoping it is over since I cannot take anymore days from school, or I would rather not. Andrew and I woke up to head to church this morning and it was a chore getting ready. I was exhausted and coughing up a storm. We got to church and our wonderful Friends sent us home and took over my teaching for the 11th grade class. We are very blessed.

Needless to say, Since I have been sick I don't have taste buds. I hate it!!!!!!!! I crave things and can't taste what I am eating. Maybe Ice cream will fix it?!! Have you ever been sick and can't taste anything? It is the worst.

So say a prayer that Wyatt is sooo much better tomorrow, and that I wake up refreshed. GO AWAY ICKYness far away from our home.........

No comments: