Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Get your Blog ALL PRETTY!

Ashley AKA Great Grabbie is one of my sister's friends from College! She has designed 2 of my blog pages now and is in the process of re-modeling my blog again! I love her, she does some great work and at a good price! Go check out her blog page and look at all the options for your blog home! Blogs are always better when they are pretty!

Ashley also makes cards! I love them... and they are so easy to stick in the mail and send out to friends and family for any event. She made Wyatt's birth announcements, my friend Lynsey's Surprise Party Invitations and Wyatt's 1st Birthday Party Invitations! You can check out her cards here!
Go look at Great Grabbie's Designs and give your Blog a Make-over!


3 comments:

The Links said...

I can't wait to see your new look!!

The Links said...

I use Photoshop (actually Photoshop elements) to put my pictures in it? Do you have Photoshop?? I'd be glad to show your if you have photoshp. If you don't have photoshop, I'm not quite sure how to help you.

The Links said...

My jeans are from Abercromie. My only piece of clothing I own from there. Unfortunately, I bought them 8 years ago!! HAHA!!! They are from my Jr. Year in high school!!