Monday, January 11, 2010

Meals this week!

Sunday Night: Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans

Monday Night: Stuffed peppers and red potatoes

Tuesday Night: Spaghetti and salad

Wednesday Lunch: R&D Cafe with my ladies! *I had to put this because we get out of school early and as a teacher we don't get to eat lunch out much! :)

Wednesday Night: Chicken Salad Sandwiches and chips

Thursday Night: My Father - In- Laws Concoction - Chili, rotel, ranch style beans over rice

Friday Night: A surprise dinner for a special youth girl!

Saturday Lunch: Sandwiches or Leftovers

Saturday Dinner: Family Dinner Out

Sunday Lunch: Purdy's Hamburger Joint with the Youth Leaders

Sunday Dinner: Crock pot Chicken Tacos, rice and beans

1 comment:

The Links said...

Stuffed peppers.....I want to hear more on that!! That sounds delcious!!

I put a MckLinky at the bottom of my Meal Planning Menu post. You link up to it, and check out the others that have linked up to get some more ideas!!