Saturday, November 27, 2010

What are we eating this week?

We are looking forward to eating home all week this week and getting back into the habit of working out each day! We have planned a yummy week of meals below! Feel free to steal any of our ideas!


Sunday Lunch:
The Veracruz Beach Wrap

Sunday Dinner: Baked Chicken, Broccoli & Rice

Monday: Shrimp Alfredo & Salad

Tuesday:
Crock- Pot Tex Mex Pot Roast

Wednesday: Frozen Pizza & Cesar Salad
*CHRISTY COMES HOME FROM AFRICA!* :)

Thursday: Vegetarian Chow Mien & Egg Rolls

Friday:
Mexican Chopped Salad & Bean/Cheese Nachos

Saturday Breakfast: Blueberry Pancakes & Bacon

Saturday Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwiches & Ranch Dip with Chips

Saturday Dinner: Andrew's Work Christmas Party -
La Hacienda Ranch!

2 comments:

Year of Jubilee said...

I wish you could see how big a smile came on my face and how I laughed out loud when I read your post about what you're eating this week and mentioned on it about me coming home! As time gets closer and closer for me to come home I find myself constantly thinking about food!

Can't wait to see you three...love you all! Just 3 more days!

Jodi said...

YEAH! Love you and can't wait to sit for hours and hear about your trip and plan the one to come! :)