Friday, November 19, 2010

NASHVILLE 4 NEW YEARS

If you didn't know, I have an amazing husband! His birthday just so happens to fall a few days after Christmas, December 28th. In my family we think Birthdays are a BIG deal! I have always wanted to do something Big for him on his birthday, but it normally turns out to be dinner because the Holidays are just so crazy! So, I got together some of our closest friends and planned a trip to Nashville for New Years! It was supposed to be a surprise, but I can NEVER seem to keep surprises from him. He always seems to figure them out.
So, when we were talking the other night and he said, "Jodi I know what you have planned for my birthday!" I decided to just let him be in on the planning! We could not be more excited! The group going is; Me, Andrew, Cobb, Christy, Kathryn, Steve and Frush! What a fun crew... and people we love dearly!

If you have ever been to Nashville and know of somewhere yummy to eat, or something we MUST see, let me know! I am counting down the days!!!

No comments: