Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shower for Deighton and Baby Leilani!

Me, Deighton & Ashley
It's a GIRL!

Flavored Milk!


Cookie Jars :)

Deighton's favorite cookie!

Sprinkles CUPCAKES! YUM!


My sweet friend Deighton had her baby on Wyatt's birthday; 11/18/10! I was so excited and Wyatt was enthralled by her when we went to visit them in the hospital. What a great birthday gift, and such a beautiful blessing. She is a beautiful little girl, just like her mommy! God has added a precious angel to the Gongora family!

Ashley and I threw Deighton a shower the weekend before the baby was due. So below I am going to post some of my favorite pictures, and then show you sweet Leilani Rheese!

We did a cookies and milk shower. I got the idea from Kirby Apels blog! It turned out to be a hit and I fell in love with the idea! I will definitely be doing something like this shower again and changing it up with some new ideas I have! Throwing showers is so fun!



Welcome Leilani Rheese Gongora! We love you and your mommy!

No comments: