Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Funny things a little 2 year old said...

Wyatt and I ran errands this morning! I had a ton of things on my to-do list and am proud to say I accomplished all of them!

Here are a few funny things he said today:

Wyatt: "Mommy, I love you!"
Me: "I love you MORE Wyatt!" (a joke Andrew and I say all the time)
Wyatt: " NO WAY MOMMY! NO WAY!"

.......................

Me: (leaving Old Navy) "Wyatt, now we are going to the grocery store."
Wyatt: "ONE MORE Mommy... only ONE more!"

I died laughing. We say this to him all the time, never thought he would turn it on us!

.....................

We were in Kroger and I was just talking to Wyatt like I always do. Wyatt was busy making tons of friends, like he always does in the store; talking to every person we walked by. The store was packed by the way!

Me: "Mommy has to potty, we need to hurry!"

To every person we passed...
Wyatt: "My Mommy pee pee.... Mommy pee pee!"

I did not even know how to respond! Oh how I love this little monkey. He brings a smile to my face daily! Spending time with him is one of my favorite things to do!



No comments: