Thursday, November 18, 2010

HAITIAN CREATIONS PURSE PARTY!

Hello Everyone! So I know I have not blogged in a while, but I am going to get back into the swing of things! My sweet friend Christy just got back from Haiti and after reading the Hendrick's Blog we both want to have a PURSE PARTY! If you don't know what a Purse Party is, read Heather Hendrick's Blog. She is an amazing women of God, living with her family in Haiti as Missionaries right now.
Check out the details of a Haitian Purse Party.

NOW, here is the thing, I am on the waiting list through Haitian Creations for a party. Read about it on the Haitian Creations site! BUT, I have to give a number of people I think will attend. We already have a large number of girls who are so excited to support these women in Haiti. If you would like to be apart of our Purse Party, please leave a comment or email me at jodi.crawford@risd.com.
Haitian Creations is such a wonderful organization, spreading God's love and helping the women of Haiti to provide for their families!
Let me know if you want to be apart of our Party!

1 comment:

Cummings Fam said...

I will be there! I am sure Gwyn will too! :) Count us both in!