Thursday, April 30, 2009

My 25th Birthday!

I had a wonderful 25th Birthday! I have been celebrating it since Thursday April 23rd! I started off with a little HH with my Hubby, Ryan, Kelan, and Ashley at El Fenix! It was great! Then Friday night I celebrated with my family. They all came in town and we went to Love and War in Texas. It is a fun restaurant with a live band. We sat outside and ate lots of great food. Here are some pictures of that night!My sister Jill and Jas!My oldest sister Joanne, nephew Landon, and my sweet little boy!

My sweet best friend Rebecca! Her and her husband came to dinner. They are truly apart of our family. Nick and Andrew are also best friends, and they are Wyatt's Godparents! We love them dearly.


My little buddy!

I love my husband. On my actual Birthday, which was Monday the 27th, he bought me a cookie cake with candles and him and Wyatt sang me Happy Birthday. It was so sweet. I seriously have the best husband in the world. He loves me just like God loves the Church. I thank the Lord every day for him!
I celebrated with Andrew's family on Monday night. We went to dinner at a place called Kenny's Woodfire Grill. It is so yummy. Before your dinner they bring you pop-overs and they are amazing. I had Chilean Sea Bas in tomato basil sauce with potato cakes. Oh, and I can not leave out that I had my favorite salad in the whole world; tomato - mozzarella! MMMMMMM ;)
Then Tuesday after school my sweet girlfriends and I went to celebrate at Taverna! It is a great Italian food place in Uptown. We had so much fun talking and laughing!
My last celebration is this afternoon with the Language Arts department at my school. Kristin, our department head and sweet friend's birthday was on Monday as well. We have the same bday which makes us incredibly awesome!!! HA! ;) We are heading to HH at our favorite place, Amigo's! It is much needed after this long TAKS week.
Thank you everyone for such a great week and a half of birthday! I loved it! I am the big 25... whooo hoo! ;) So much good food and drinks this last week and now I much slow down and work it all off!!!






No comments: