Monday, April 13, 2009

He has RISEN!!!!

I love Easter! It is normally such a happy day, full of bunnies and candy, and most importantly worshiping our Father in Heaven. Do not get me wrong, it was a great day in the Lord, but the weekend was a little emotional for me. I struggled this weekend wishing my mom was here to experience Wyatt's first Easter. The pain of not having her here will never fully go away on special days like this. I did a lot of thinking this weekend and reevaluating who I am in Christ. I was amazed at what the Lord taught me.
But he said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecution, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10
All I need is the Lord. HE is enough for me even in the hardships. I took time to thank Him for all the blessings he has given me. My mother is with the Lord right now and I know one day I will rise to see her again. That brings joy to my heart that only God can give. It brings joy that not only does He hold me in times of need, but in my weaknesses he makes me strong. He has risen and I am to celebrate this wonderful gift. The best gift of all.
Here are a few pictures of The Crawford Family Easter




No comments: