Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Softly call the Muster, comrade answers 'here'...

"We gather today, Aggie all, to recall our past, and strengthen our ties to honor those who have passed before us.... We come today to confirm our commitment, our love for this place and all that it represents."
Jack M. Rains, Muster Speaker 1984
Muster is one of my favorite traditions at A&M. It reminds me how committed Aggies are to one- another. I wish I was able to be in College Station today because Dr. Gates is the Muster Speaker this year. But I will honor Aggies here and remember how important and special Aggie Land and all the people who are apart of it are to my heart. I love being able to share these traditions with my husband and both have a mutual love for such a great place. So today in Dallas, we will..... "Softly call the Muster....."
Go, read, and learn if you have no idea what Muster is. It is such a great thing and everyone should know about it!

No comments: