Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My newest purchase...

Oh, Oh , Oh... I am so excited about my newest purchase! A few months ago my sisters and I went to the zoo. We saw this lady carrying around her 2 year old on her hip in a sling. I did not think anything of it at first, but then she stepped into the water foutain with it on. I was totally surprised. In my mind I was thinking, "WOW she is going to ruin her sling, and a cute one at that!" When she emerged from the water fountain my sister noticed that the sling was mesh. I had never seen anything like this before. They now make slings that are waterproof so you can swim with your baby or walk around with them in the summer to play in the water. How cool is that?! I just ordered mine yesterday and cannot wait to get it in the mail. Wyatt is a little chunker and this summer at the beach it is going to be perfect. I will be able to use my arms but keep him close by and safe. It will also be great for the swimming pool. It also excites me because this now means that I will be on a beach in Florida in exactly a month! ;)




Here is the website... http://store.theslingstation.com/watercarriers1.html



Hope you enjoy it as much as I am going to! ;)

No comments: