Friday, May 15, 2009

leaving with mixed emotions


This weekend I am going out of town. I leave tonight and will not be back until Monday evening. It is going to be a fun and relaxing trip. Something that will do me some good. I have been really overwhelmed and mentally and physically exhausted this last month. But I have never left Wyatt before for this many nights and been this far away from him especially out of the state! So I am having some mixed emotions. I know everything will be okay, but boy am I going to miss his sweet face and cuddling with him. I have always been a person who gets homesick real easy, being away from my parents when I was younger, and now Andrew does it to me. Now being away from both my guys is going to be hard, but I think it will be a wonderful time of being away from stress and hanging out with sweet girlfriends. It will be such an exciting trip. If you have kids, does it get any easier leaving them?? I know it is worth it and much needed but....I have to leave him again in July for Lynsey's wedding in Durango, so I am hoping this will show me that, I CAN do it! ;) It is great being a mom and loving someone soo much! I just keep thinking how excited I will be to kiss my husband and hold Wyatt Monday night!

Wyatt and Andrew are going to have a guys weekend. It looks the boys will be hanging out. I am sure at some point Andrew's best friends, Uncle Abe, Uncle Ry and Uncle Stevo will be hanging out with the two of them. This could be a good and bad thing! HA. Not really...they love our little man so much. It will be fun for Andrew and Wyatt to have precious Father/Son time together. I cannot wait to hear how it goes, AND YES, I have the best husband in the world!!! ;) The picture below I think sums up what their weekend will look like! A little relaxing going on. If only the X-BOX and HALO were in the picture... it would be the perfect scenario!
Pray I have a safe trip, enjoy myself to the fullest, and NO worries (I tend to do that a lot). I am blessed to be able to take a trip like this with girlfriends. LA is going to be soo fun! I will see everyone when I get back!


No comments: