Thursday, May 21, 2009

I was tagged..

Here goes nothing...

8 things I am looking forward to:
- summer
-Beach Camp '09
-my best friend's wedding in DURANGO!
-sleep
-having Wyatt all day long ;)
-laying out
-eating lunch somewhere other than the teacher's lounge
-summer nights

8 things I did yesterday:
-taught 7th and 8th graders
-bible study
-called a friend to vent after a long day
-watched Wyatt try to crawl
-ate Whataburger
-took a long bath and read a good book
-had Starbucks before school
-hung out with my hubby

8 things I wish I could do:
- leave work and travel the world
-run a marathon or half-marathon
-sing
-get a spot on "So you think you can Dance!"
-have time, supplies and patients to scrapbook
-eat WHATEVER I wanted and never get fat
-LIKE to work out... (like is the key word)
-own a bakery

8 shows I watch:
-Greys
-Private Practice
-Biggest Looser
-House
-NCIS
-Two and Half Men
-America's Next Top Model
-Top Chef

8 People I tag:
-Ashlea C.
-Christine P.
-Jenn B.
-Jen H.
-Lyns W.
-Kathryn A.
-Ashley J.
-Kendel

No comments: