Thursday, August 7, 2008

Belly Shot and a few other things!

So here I am in the picture above in all my pregnant glory! I look really tired in this picture because I spent 3 hours at the doctor today and a nurse drew blood from my arm 5 different times. Let me just tell you... this was not a fun thing! I am not sure if it is normal, because I am not a nurse, but for the lady to stick the needle in my arm in the exact same place she stuck it every time before!? If anyone knows the answer to this question, that would be great!

Anyways... I promised more belly shots of little Wyatt growing inside and here it is. My baby counter is actually off a week according to what my doctor said on Monday. I am actually 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Weird how that works... I think it changes every time I go into the doctor.

Below is a picture of Cal. He is like our baby now and is wanting lots of love lately. I think he will be great when Wyatt gets here.... after he gets over the jealousy. But we sure do love this pup. If you look real close you can see he is getting old. Grey is starting to form around his mouth! He normally does not let me take pictures of him, he is a little camera shy, but this time he gave a little smile!



In the last post I told you about going to Canton. Landon got a fun hat so I thought I would show everyone how cute my nephew is! He did not want us to take this thing off. He is one funny guy!

I will keep everyone posted on my growing belly. More shots to come in the next month as it starts to get even bigger. One more thing... you can say a little silly prayer for me.... that my belly button will not pop out! Ha... I am not looking forward to that, it is soo close! ;)

1 comment:

The Espensens said...

YEA for the preggers pics! I love it! Wish I could be there with you so bad! Miss you MUCHO!!