Saturday, August 30, 2008

Attractive? .... I think NOT!

I am not so cute anymore!!!!! But my sweet husband still says I am! ;) I guess that is all that matters right?! Sick.... really, just nasty!





So after a long day of school my body has started to do some things that, lets just say are not the most attractive. My feet have been swelling to enormous sizes. It varies by the day, but for the most part they are rolling over and out of any shoes that I try to wear. I know it is all part of being pregnant, but it is definitely one of the parts of being pregnant that I am not going to miss. I have always LOVED my feet. I personally think they look great in shoes!!! ;) I like my toes to be painted bright colors and to wear flip flops. It looks like no matter what color my toes are, it does not help... just draws more attention to my sausage-like toes! But see the pictures above and you will understand my devastation when trying to wear anything that showcases my fat feet!
Anyone have any suggestions on shoes to wear when your feet look like this?







3 comments:

A J said...

oh Jods! I'm so sorry about your feet! They look painful! You're nearing the end! I'm so glad Wyatt is okay!

The Espensens said...

Oh my goodness, that is so crazy. But, next time you look at your feet and think that they look huge and nasty, think of me and what MY feet are going to look like when I'm pregnant, and hopefully it will make you laugh. You still have very cute feet! AND...what a CUTE pregnant belly!! OH how I miss you! I wish I was there with you through this! Give Wyatt some love taps from me. :) Love you!

Kathryn said...

Yes, feet swell....but I'd call your doc just to make sure those aren't too puffy. :) Hope all else is well! You are such a cute preggo!