Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One of our Best Friends....


Is leaving us for a year..............................


Andrew and I sure do LOVE Lyns! She has been such a wonderful friend to us as a couple, and an amazing best friend to me. She is a woman of the Lord and I have loved watching the Lord grow her over these crazy years! We could not be more excited for her and Martins' engagement! We are incredibly sad to see her move to Denmark, but are looking forward to July when this sweet couple returns to get married! We are praying for you Lynsey and Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you and will miss you this next year!
Below is just a few of the MILLIONS of pictures Lyns and I have together! What a best friend I have in her!








Pray that Lynsey has a safe trip to Denmark on July 29th! Pray that the Lord will allow her comfort and calm any fears that may overcome her! ;)

2 comments:

A J said...

I miss her already!

The Espensens said...

You are the best Zzjod!!! I sure do miss you! Can you tell me how to put you on my page? I don't know how to add others blogs to mine. :) MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!