Thursday, July 17, 2008

Camp Collide 2008

I started out the summer with a bang! I rode in a car with 4 other wonderful leaders for 16 hours to get to Laguna Beach, Florida! We met 300 amazing students from our youth group to enjoy a week of camp on the beach! We had the opportunity to watch so many students have a collison with Jesus! The Lord is so good. The picture below is from Wednesday night at camp when we worshiped together on the beach! I was also thrilled that my little brother got to experince camp with me this year! He learned so much and fit right in with everyone! I love my little bubba.... Not so little anymore! ;)
This picture is a little scary.... but was from Thrift Store Prom night! The students totally enjoyed it and we were able to boogie it up on the beach in our crazy outfits!


This year Andrew and I had the opportunity of teaching 11th grade. I could not have been more impressed by the group of girls I was placed with. They have taught us so much and we love each of them dearly! They will always be my girls.. even when they move to be seniors!



BEAUTIFUL CAMP LEADERS! Girls who love the Lord with all their heart!



Just like Thrift Store Prom Night, we also had Cereal Hero night! We were so excited to get all dressed up this night... but mother nature brought us a MASSIVE beach storm. We still made the most of our costumes by taking pictures outside our rooms!





Last but not least... this is our core group of 11th graders! We love these guys, they are such a fun bunch!






No comments: