Thursday, July 17, 2008

The 4th of July!!!

We took a trip to our lake house for The 4th of July! We had such a good time. Jill & Chad, Joanne, Jere & Landon, Ricky, my dad, and Andrew's parents came. We cooked out, fished, swam and took the party boat out on the water. It was a time to relax and be with family! What a great way to celebrate the 4th!


Our cute little nephew Landon! We love this little guy!
The Mowhak is rockin' huh?!


We had over 300 sparklers to get rid of. I bought them for my wedding a year ago and was turned down by the reception site to put them to use. SOO we saved them and brought them out for the 4th! I can not believe we went through so many! I think Jill, Amanda and I had the most fun with them!
All in all it was a great holiday! We love being with family and who can resist the lake?! ;)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi!

I am so glad you found my blog! I just started and it is fun! I added you on my facebook blog network as well.

I know a baby!!! I am excited for you! When are you due? We need to catch up and keep in touch more. I am horrible at it but am working on it!

How are you doing? Look forward to hearing from you!

I miss you!

A J said...

Jodi, I'm so glad you're blogging! Check mine out too. I'm hoping to keep track of my mom experience. Abby comes to Dallas this weekend!