Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Okay... I was tagged!

I have some time... and since Ashley tagged me I will play along!!!!

The rules:
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag your friends.

Random things about Jodi Phyllis Crawford...

1. I love midgets or the correct term "small people." I am not sure where this obsession came from, but they make me smile. Every time I see someone of smaller stature I want to hug them... or if you are a real close friend you know the TRUE obsession. That might not be good to post to the whole world. ;)
2. I am GANGSTA... really! Deep down in my soul I am a little ghetto. Maybe it is because I grew up in DeSoto? Maybe it is because I love to shake it to some good music. But put me in a car with the windows rolled down, lay my seat back a little and I will rap with the best of them. I would love to have lunch with Snoop and Lil' John. Every now and then I could just say "Laadi-daadi or OOOKAAAAAAAAY!" haha I think this is one reason I fell in love with Andrew, he has this deep in his soul as well!
3. I dance in the tanning bed. I really hope they never have a camera in there... for more than one reason. ;) But no matter the song... I dance! It gets me through the 20 minutes of hottness to make my skin brown.
4. I think dogs have feelings. Not just like happy feelings, but feelings that get hurt when someone says something bad about them or ignores them. My heart hurts when Cal is sad or I have left him locked up all day. He understands everything I say... I just know it! Andrew will say, "Jodi he is a dog!" But to me... no he is a kid... he knows what is going on! So be mean to my dog and you will no longer be my friend!
5. Andrew has made me superstitious. I never used to be this way, but being married to a baseball player I guess it was likely to happen. He is so competitive and he has passed this on to me. I can not stand to loose, especially when it is a team I love. So when I am at an Aggie game and they are doing really well, and I have been standing with my legs side by side and my hands on my hips... I DO NOT MOVE, for fear of ruining the winning streak. No matter the position I was in when they scored, I stay that way until they mess up. I know it sounds silly but I just can not stop doing it! I guess I just have hope... and truly love my Aggies!
6. Ranch dressing is my FAVORITE! I eat it on everything, from pizza to green beans and mashed potatoes. It goes on the best of stuff. BUT not just any ranch dressing, it has to be HIDDEN VALLEY. Nothing else compares to this stuff. I normally can not eat a meal without it being on top of most of the things on my plate. I remember when I lived with the Bacaks. Jenn would make these elaborate, tasty meals and I would cover them in ranch. I sure hope I never hurt her feelings. It was not that her food was not good... because she is one of the best cooks I know. I was just enhancing the flavor! ;) I just love ranch and will have to live with the crazy looks I get as I cover my food with it for the rest of my life!

So those are a few RANDOM/WACKY things about me!
Lyns, Kendel, Jenn, Jan, Ashley, and Kathryn you are TAGGED!!!!

3 comments:

Gram said...

how do you stand up in a tanning bed?

Jodi said...

HEHE.. there is a "stand up" tanning bed so that you do not get any laying down marks. It is my favorite! hehe You should try it JAN ;)

Jennifer Bacak said...

I think I knew most of these things, esp. the Ranch thing. I forgot about Cal! How is he? Have you seen Marley and Me?
Love you girl!
jenn