Friday, September 26, 2008

Wyatt's 1st Shower!



5 of my closest friends threw me one amazing shower! They put so much time and energy into making it perfect. I truly love all of these ladies. I was so blessed with the wonderful company of so many friends, even friends from out of town came in. The Lord has surrounded Andrew and I with people who love us. Thank you so much everyone! Below are a few pictures of the shower. Christine got a little carried away with the pictures and it would take FOREVER to put up all the pictures of each gift!! ;) So I picked a few. Again, thank you so much Jen, Rebecca, Kari, Christine, and Alicia for all you did for us. Baby Wyatt will be here soo soon!We love you guys!
Just in case he gets here early! We have to be prepared!

Are these not the sweetest burp rags!? I love them!


Deighton and Ashley!



Sweet Rebecca.... I adore her!




Me and Jen!






Christine was telling Wyatt a secret! I love her soo much! One of my very very best friends!
Andrew and I can not wait to meet you little guy!








No comments: