Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Sweet Sister!

This is my sister Jill. She is so beautiful! Jill is pregnant with my first niece and her first baby, Ellie Jane! I can not wait to have a little girl to hold and love. Ellie is due 4 weeks before Wyatt is supposed to arrive. I know they are going to be best friends because their moms' are! One boy and one girl to play with! Our 18 month old nephew Landon is getting the best of both worlds!

Pray for Jill this week. She went into the doctor and they put her on bed rest. Her blood pressure was through the roof! Not healthy for her at all. I know that bed rest is going to be difficult for her, so pray that the Lord allows her comfort in this time of LOTS of rest. If her blood pressure does not go down this week they are thinking about inducing by Friday! That means; that Ellie Jane will be here soo soon. Jill and her husband Chad are so excited, but were expecting a few more weeks. Obviously the Lord's plan is so much better than ours!

I know everything will be great, just keep her in your thoughts! We want her to enjoy this time and Ellie to be a healthy baby girl!

I can not wait to dress her in pink with big bows in her hair!!! Andrew and I already love you so much Ellie, and we can not wait to meet you! Hold out a FEW more days for your mom! ;)

No comments: