Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hunting, Fishing, A Bear, A Moose and Baby Wyatt!

Entering Wyatt's Room! Andrew got creative and made this little door hanger. It goes with the outdoors theme and is really cute on the outside of the door! We also used old fishing poles as our curtain rods. It brings the room together, AND it was cheap. We only had to spend money on the curtains! It is probably one of my favorite things in the room. It is the little things that matter to me! ;)
It is perfect that we were able to have a guest bed in the babies room. I think it will come in handy! I found the sheets with bear paw prints on them and fell in love. Andrew ordered all the signs off the internet, and also found the cute little fan pulls. If you look close you can see that one is a bear and the other is a moose!

We bought and painted the letters for his name. At one of the baby stores we went to they had great letters that matched the room perfectly. But in the end, since we did it our selves, we saved close to $50, and I think they look just as good! The bedding was made by a lady in Canton, and the fish net hanging on the bed was bought at one of our new favorite children's stores called, The Wooden Swing!

The Rocking corner! Isn't the moose lamp precious?!!!

The bear rug was a great find too! NO... it is not or was not a REAL animal!!! It is like a stuffed animal and it is soo soft! I am sure Wyatt will love to lay on it!




I wanted to give everyone a little glimpse of Baby Wyatt's room! We have worked really hard on it, especially my sweet husband! Every night he is rearranging or adding something new. There are still a few things we need to get to make it perfect,(like a baby boy) but it is pretty close! ;) Hope you like it as much as we do! We would love for you to see it in person!















2 comments:

The Espensens said...

oh my gosh, I can't even believe it!! That is the cutest baby room I've ever seen! I almost started crying because now it seems so real! He's really coming and he has the most precious room and mommy and daddy to come home with! I LOVE it so much! Y'all have done a great job and you're going to be a perfect mommy! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I came across your page as I was searching for Moose lamps for our baby's room. I love the decor you went with! Can you tell me where you got your moose lamp?

Thank you!!