Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Book You Must READ!

If you want to be challenged in your walk with the Lord then read this book. BUT beware, Francis Chan is very blunt and states exactly what the Bible says. He backs up all his words with scripture. I love it! It is just what I needed at this time in my life.

God is so good and I have been taking advantage of all the blessings in my life, instead of praising him for what He has given me

. I have avoided God because there were several things in my life that I was not willing to give up yet.

This book challenged me beyond words and my heart is booming with desire to spread the word about this book so others can fall in love with Jesus again. Chan is constantly directing you too the Word. He does not want you to focus on what he wrote in his book, but instead guide you to God's Word to see the truth.

Go get this book, borrow mine, or tell me and I will get you one. It will rock your world in a way you might not like at first, but in the end will bring all the glory to our Heavenly Father!


No comments: