Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The 4th!

We had a wonderful 4th of July! We went to the Lake, this time to Andrew's family's lake house on Cedar Creek! Wyatt loved his new red sunglasses, and even wore them at bed time!
One night we decided to play with fireworks. Wyatt was not scared of them, but fell asleep watching them. He also fell asleep on the 4th during the crazy firework show going on around us. I guess loud noises put him to sleep!


"Gaddy" and "Grammy" with Wyatt
(We were calling them Granddaddy and Grandmommy, but this is what he calls them! )

I love my sweet husband. I cannot say enough how amazing he is! Sometimes I wish we could spend all our time together because we have so much fun! :) Next week just the two of us are taking a vacation to the beach and I am looking forward to some quality time with him!



Look at that smiley little guy! I love that he says "CHEESEEEE!" for pictures! We are so blessed. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!





No comments: