Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meal Planning Monday


Monday: Tacos, Mexican Rice, Beans, Cake Bites for dessert! (We got these for Valentines from my Mother- N - Law... amazing!) Learn how to make HERE. I can't wait for the next party so I can make them!
Tuesday: Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Tomato Soup, Tuna and Tomato Sandwiches
THEME NIGHT for Youth Bible Study is "Favorite CHIPS night!" What kind of Chips would you bring??
Me = Salt/Pepper Kettle Potato Chips
Andrew = Nacho Cheese Doritos
Wyatt = Cheese Puffs
Thursday: Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Red Beans and Rice, Squash and Zucchini
Friday: Chick Fil A (I have the Junior High Dance at my school!)
Saturday Breakfast: Eggs, Bacon and Waffles
Saturday Lunch: Day full of errands and shopping.. grab lunch & out for Dinner
Sunday Lunch: 11th Grade Youth Lunch Out
Sunday Dinner: Southern Living Chicken Parmesan Pizza and Cesar Salad

No comments: