Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 Years and Counting!

Happy Anniversary to us! We have been married 2 years yesterday, 6-9-09! Wow, it is crazy that is has been two years already. I still remember every detail of planning my wedding. It is neat to think back two years ago at how different we were as a couple. The Lord has grown us into one. I am in awe at how He has changed our lives and the two of us. We fully give our ourselves to him daily and trust that He will provide. We do not worry or stress because we know that ultimately God is in control. It is amazing to have this feeling of peace. I thank the Lord daily for giving me a loving husband, one who goes to the Lord for all the decisions in our lives. I am blessed and cannot say enough about what kind of husband and father he has become. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. We have so much to be thankful for. We have been given a beautiful baby boy, a house, and wonderful friends and family. The last two years have been amazing and I look forward to growing together as a family under the protection and direction of the Lord. Happy Anniversary Babe!
Eating at a nice restaurant in the Gaylord.


The view from our room. The Gaylord is amazing. You never have to leave, one stop shop. It has food, entertainment, a pool, spa and so much more! I recommend it to everyone. It was a great weekend with Andrew, very relaxing and much needed! I love my husband and am so happy to say the last 2 years have been wonderful. I cannot wait for many more to come! ;)


1 comment:

Ashlea Campbell said...

Happy Anniversary, Mr. & Mrs. Crawford!