Monday, October 26, 2009

SYTYCD


I love this show! I am totally addicted and have pulled Andrew in with me. I get so excited when Summer comes because I get to watch this show! I almost jumped through the roof when I found out they were doing a Fall season too. If you don't watch this, you should! It is so entertaining!!! I love, love to dance; so this show just makes me smile! All that to say........
Andrew and I are going to SYTYCD on Wednesday night! Aren't you jealous?! We are going with our best friends Nick and Rebecca who are just as into the show as we are. It is the TOP 12 dancers from this last Summer season. I cannot wait to see them. Our seats are so close! I feel like a little kid waiting for a surprise! Just one day away! I will let you know how it goes.... I KNOW IT WILL BE AMAZING! :) Pictures to come.

No comments: