Thursday, July 2, 2009

yuck....

Yesterday afternoon I started feeling yucky. Not sick, just tired and a stuffy nose. I thought it was just because I have been going constantly every day this week. BUT NO... last night it hit me. My whole body ached, I could not breath AT ALL... and I was shaking uncontrollably from being soo cold. Andrew literally had to wrap a blanket around me and just hold me. I have not felt this sick in years. I am not sure what I have, but today has been miserable. Having a 7 month old and feeling like this do not go hand in hand. Especially one who wants to play ALL DAY LONG. It also did not help that he normally takes a 3 hour nap in the morning, and he only slept for maybe 45 minutes. ;(
Flu? I don't know, but I never thought I would get this sick in the middle of summer in JULY. If I am still this bad tomorrow I will head to the doctor. But say a little prayer that I get so much better. This weekend is The 4th of July, one of my favorite Holidays, and the whole family will be at the lake. I do not want to feel like this there!

YUCK. YUCK. YUCK.

No comments: