Thursday, March 5, 2009

SWAGBUCKS are ADDICTING

So I saw this on so many other peoples blogs and it is addicting. I search google ALL the time for school related articles and new interesting things to teach my classes. Sometimes I even google silly things. I am a google-fanatic. So now I am going to become a Swag-fanatic. I have already gotten tons of points. It is kind of fun knowing the more you search the more you get back. It is fun watching your swagbucks go higher and higher. All you do is enter your email and start using their search engine. ;) Try it out!


http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=383374

1 comment:

The Links said...

So how did you make your blog so cute. I can't figure out how. My blog desperately needs a makeover.

I want a cute header and cute buttons like you.

How did you do it???