Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LOVING FALL at the Arboretum

These are the "Gesino" siblings, minus Ricky who is still away at school! I love fall, all the colors, the weather and the yummy food. Sunday we went to the festival at the Arboretum in Dallas. Everything was so pretty! Landon and his Uncle Drew had a blast playing in the hay and fountains, and we all had so much fun just being together! A great way to start out the FALL!
Landon kept yelling "BALL, BALL" from his stroller. He thought he was in heaven with all the pumpkins around. One of his favorite things in the whole world is a ball. You could give him any ball and he would be content for hours. Too bad most of the pumpkins were to big for him to carry or throw... but that did not stop him from trying. He also loved the HAY! Little did we know that all we need to give this 20 month old is a ball and some hay and he is good to go!

Ellie Jane is the cutest pumpkin ever! She pretty much slept through the whole day, but it was fun posing her in all the pumpkins!

I sure do LOVE my husband to pieces, and so does Landon. With out his Uncle Drew there he would not have been able to run around all over the place. Andrew was able to chase him around and catch him before he did something crazy! I know Andrew does not look happy in the picture, but I assure you he was. I snapped it before he could react... it was right after he caught Landon for the 2oth time!

My Sisters!!! I can not believe there are two babies and one more will be here in 3 weeks! So excited to be able to share this with them! My mom would be so happy! I am sure she his watching us from Heaven with a big smile.


They LOVE their AUNT JODI!!!!






No comments: